sky machines: my life is so hard

September 23, 2010

my life is so hard

I'm going to have a pretty grueling year in France. Evidence is the arduous goal I've made for myself: to try 33 new kinds of cheese while I'm here. Almost any kind of cheese is fair game, because so far in my life I think I've had less than 10 different kinds.

I had planned to keep track of my progress by getting a tattoo of each cheese on my arm after I ate it, but halfway through the first tattoo this morning I realized it would be more convenient and less painful to write about each of them. So, voila I guess.

1. GOAT CHEESE
Recommended by Sarah, my English roommate my first night in Marseille. Don't make fun of me for never eating goat cheese before now. I think it tastes like cream cheese, and it's good with space lettuce or peaches.
Rating: 8/10



-----------------------------------------------------------------

2. COMTÉ
Recommended by Ashley and Ruthie, friends in Marseille. They talked this cheese up all day but it is impossible to exaggerate how good it is. It tastes like swiss cheese a little? And it's probably good with anything.
Rating: 12/10



I'm probably going to have to adjust my rating scale. Because any cheese is at least a 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.