sky machines: Name that city

November 9, 2010

Name that city

Marseille, France or Algiers, Algeria?

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


Answers below.

I was walking by the port today and I remembered how when I first got here, I always complained that it reeked of fish and smoke. But now I can't smell them anymore. And that means two things. One, all my clothes will need to be washed at least four times when I go home. And two, Marseille has grown on me.

Please forget anything I said about wanting to be in some quaint French town. Marseille is big and dirty and exciting and I love it here. Even after I get mugged I'm going to stick to this conclusion. I'm positive there isn't any city that's better. But maybe Algiers is close? I can't believe how similar they look. Pretty rad.

Answers:
1. Marseille
2. Algiers
3. Algiers
4. Marseille
5. Algiers
6. Marseille

If you got them all right you get a sticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.