sky machines: guess I'll go eat worms

March 17, 2011

guess I'll go eat worms

The other day when I woke up and for no apparent reason my eye looked like this:



"This is a face only a blind person could love." I told the creature in my mirror.

But then I remembered something that happened in the metro my first week in France. A blind man, trapped between two confusing sets of staircases, called out for someone to help him.

"Hey! I can help you!" I answered in my most eager, polite French.

"Can someone WHO ACTUALLY SPEAKS FRENCH help me?" he yelled.

So on second thought, no one loves me. My eyes are fine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.