sky machines: and you'll like the chicken.

April 23, 2011

and you'll like the chicken.

I found this on my search for new vocab words today:

"Voilà je suis allée voir en bijouterie aujourd'hui pour me renseigner pour me faire un troisième trou au lobe de mes oreilles. La bijoutière m'a conseillée de rester à deux trous car j'avais des petits lobes, et que ça faisait plus joli sur moi. Qu'en pensez-vous ?"

Only in a country where when I told my friend I was running a half marathon she said "No you're not." and where restaurant requests are often followed by "No, that's not for you. You'll have the chicken."

1 comment:

  1. I just realized that I changed my blog font, and that I really liked it, and that it's your blog font, and now I'm embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.