sky machines: My first-born child belongs to Smith's Grocery.

June 9, 2011

My first-born child belongs to Smith's Grocery.



With the price that goat cheese is in the US I have to assume it's made of goat tears instead of goat milk. But my goat cheese omelet addiction must be satisfied no matter the cost.

Have any ex-expats tried American eggs yet? What on earth! Are they filled with water? But the good news is the shells are a lot more manageable - I have yet to cut myself on one. So my omelets may be loaded with goat tears, but at least they're not laced with human blood.

The worst part is that even after typing this I'm craving omelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.