sky machines: No one likes them so they must be good for you.

November 16, 2011

No one likes them so they must be good for you.

Two more running stories.

I was running by a yard that had an unleashed chihuahua in it, who felt threatened enough to start barking and take off running toward me. The exciting thing about an angry chihuahua running toward you is you have no idea what is going to happen, but you know it can't be that bad. The combination of thrill and safety is the best feeling in the world.

The apricot-sized dog latched his lumpy gross self onto my right shoe, and held on for a couple paces before losing his grip and flying off behind me, and once he realized his mouth was free again he kept barking. He didn't even leave teeth-prints.

Goodness I can't stand chihuahuas. I really love dogs, but I've done some research and chihuahuas are actually in the rat family, so not standing them is ok. My research consists entirely of one incident where a chihuahua bit my shoe.

And then today, a squirrel threw a pinecone at me. He missed by a lot, but if I had been wearing my heart rate monitor I'm pretty sure it would have exploded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.