sky machines: Is your bed made? Is your sweater on?

March 6, 2012

Is your bed made? Is your sweater on?

6-year-old Brooke is in the public restroom stall. 6-year-old Brooke's mom is by the paper towel dispensers with a toddler and an infant.

"Hey Mom guess what, it says Scott in here - I have a friend named Scott! Wow!"

"Brooke, don't read the words in there."

"You're right Mom - I just noticed there are tons of words in here! There's so much to read!"

"Brooke, we don't read things written in bathrooms. Don't read those."

"No thanks Mom, I like to read!"

"Brooke STOP READING. We can read books at home. Please, please stop."

"But I love reading! I can't stop! When I see something to read I just read it right away because I love to read! What does this one mean -"

"Brooke stop reading right now."

"Hooray for reading!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.