sky machines: Show me the cat facts

March 1, 2012

Show me the cat facts

Have you smuggled any animals into your home lately? Last weekend I catsat (a word? not a word?) an animal that was painfully aware of my cat allergy. She ignored my friends who tried to pet her, pick her up, and shower her with laser pointers, and spent her time following around the one person who refused to make any physical contact. By Monday morning she was pulling out all the stops, purring small sad cat tears and rubbing her ears agains my legs.

You would have caved too.

So, I touched the cat, and instinctively rubbed my eyes, and three days later I'm breathing normally and my eyesight has returned enough to type this.

And the only bad news is that so far, every cat I have ever touched has died within a week. Awesome statistics like that are easier to come by when you only touch one cat, and are the reason there are a lot of things I have done only once.



Cats make a point of standing with the light source behind them whenever you're holding a camera. No sentence can sum up cats better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.