sky machines: Living off the land

May 23, 2012

Living off the land

Landing in PDX is really, really beautiful. It looks exactly like the diorama from Shining Time Station. I tried to discretely take a picture but the man sitting next to me was a Shining Time Station hater and alerted the flight attendant. That's fine because it really wouldn't have looked as good in a photo.

I like getting in a small amount of trouble, like when the attendant at the hotel's continental breakfast catches my grandmother filling her pockets with oranges to eat later.

I DIDN'T like that the man kept glaring at me while we were landing and while we were taxiing, even though I gave him my most hopeful smile. He probably isn't getting enough Vitamin C.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous23 May, 2012

    The guy REALLY told the flight attendant that you were taking a picture? That's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah he kind of wasn't the best, to put it nicely. To put it meanly he made his wife cry at baggage claim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous24 May, 2012

    That's awesome. Sounds like she found herself a winner!

    ReplyDelete

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.