sky machines: Girl push-ups

July 11, 2012

Girl push-ups

Doctors are the worst because they say things like "I don't like how your face looks" and you don't know whether you should tell them that you're probably going to grow into this nose or assume they mean you look kind of pale.

Doctor I saw for my sore throat: So does your chest hurt?

Me: Honestly, yes. But honestly, I don't think it has to do with my throat - I think it's because on Friday I did some push-ups.

Doctor: How many did you do?

Me: Eight. The "girl" kind. And then an hour later I did two more. Those last two may have been what did it. Or just all of them. Anyway, pretty sure it's because of the push-ups. My arms hurt too.

Doctor: Ok. I'm going to recommend you don't talk for a few days.

1 comment:

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.