sky machines: 10 million things in Portland: sushi edition

August 21, 2012

10 million things in Portland: sushi edition

I like Portland. Most people have never been. Visit Portland! Here are four of ten million reasons you should.


aka Sushi Land =
Dollar Sushi is so cheap it comes around on a little conveyor belt and you can be in and out in ten minutes. Disclaimer: I usually get pretty sick after eating here. But I still eat here all the time!! That really says more about me than it does Dollar Sushi.



aka forgot the name of the restaurant =
Expensive Sushi is really steep, but really good? Or so everyone said. Really fresh - so fresh it tastes like eating water, but water is free. I don’t know what really good things taste like, I don’t have the palate for it. In my opinion you’ll get more enjoyment out of just sucking on money. This places is pretty fancy and probably doesn’t accept wet bills, so bring dry money and bring lots of it.



aka Sushi Hana =
French Fry Sushi. Read that again or actually I’ll just write it again: French Fry Sushi. This is a restaurant where you can get sushi with french fries in it. There is a pretty strong possibility that they only made it for us because we were friends with the chef, but still try because, oh my goodness.



aka Sansai =
Normal Sushi make you throw up or broke, doesn’t contain french fries, does contain fish. It’s fine. Here’s the one bad thing about it: how sure are you that you’re pronouncing it right? You’re not that sure.

I didn't even get to tell you about the place where your sushi is served on a small wood boat you don't get to keep - or a new place I just heard about that is really expensive AND really good. Maybe they'll be included in the next 10 million things! Probably not though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.