sky machines: Hey this is Brooke leave a message

August 27, 2012

Hey this is Brooke leave a message

In the last seven days I’ve done two voice-overs for commercials. And no neither of them were paid or intended for a very large audience and yes I work in an industry that requires a lot of voice-overs, but. It seems pretty safe to call this a flourishing career as a voice actor. There are a lot of things that are funny about the fact that I’m incredibly famous now, and only one of that I hate my voice so much I always make my sister record my answering machine message. She would be an amazing voice actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.