sky machines: look for the girl shaking her fist in your direction

September 30, 2010

look for the girl shaking her fist in your direction

Tonight I was eating cheese and kinder in the hostel common room when the guy from the front desk came up to me and asked if my name was Brooke.

"Your friend just called the front desk looking for you," he explained. "She said I should look for the really skinny girl with her hair in a bun."

"Well," I said, "she's lucky I wore my hair in a bun today."

He said it hadn't been much of a gamble.

Curse you, friends and hostel employees, for thinking I'm so predictable. And a double curse on you, hostel employee, for memorizing my hairstyle preferences because I've been here so long. Tomorrow I'm spiking my hair, so best of luck to you.



I PROMISE this will be my last post labeled "Angry Threats." It's been a stressful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.