sky machines: Bizarre yogurt review #1

October 25, 2010

Bizarre yogurt review #1

I gave myself another food goal today: to try a bizarre flavor of yogurt every week.

"But Brooke," you ask "where are you going to find the time? Aren't you already really busy with your 12-hour a week work schedule and your cheese-a-week goal?"

YES. Add to that some personal chocolate and macaroon goals and a lot of movies and sleeping and I am completely CHARGED, the French word for overworked. To make matters worse, after a total of seven hours of work this month because of strikes, I just started a two-week fall vacation.

France has some crazy flavors of yogurt. So far I've seen grapefruit, pistachio, coconut, watermelon, and... green apple and kiwi!



I was really hoping this yogurt would be green, but it was still really good. It had chunks of apples and lots of kiwi seeds/mouse droppings.



rating: not bizarre

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.