sky machines: look out

October 25, 2010

look out

After a month of searching I finally found a hair straightener in France and, to celebrate the occasion, brushed and straightened my hair this weekend.

FRANCE LOVES IT WHEN I BRUSH MY HAIR. With a response like this I can only imagine what would happen if I wore clean clothes. I heard "Have you been to the hairdresser?" so many times I've completely mastered how to say it. Why is it such a big deal when I fix my hair? I kept asking myself. Do I usually look that bad? Could this get any more insulting?

These questions were answered, with the question my mom asked as soon as I turned on my camera to video-chat with her last night.

"Are you wearing a wig?"

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to die laughing. --Maja

    ReplyDelete

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.