sky machines: Wanderlingness

February 27, 2011

Wanderlingness

Good news, I haven't run off to be a bat farmer in Kazikstan, or whatever it is people assume I'm doing when I'm gone for this long.

I have a two-week vacation, so I've been temporarily overcoming my bogging addiction by visiting Austrian hot dog stands, looking at Monets, playing Poker in German, getting lost in the Paris metro, making friends with ferrel and domesticated animals, and taking notes on the adorable things British people say. The other day a cashier in London said "thanks love" while handing me my change, and I thought "how could this be any more awesome?" And then I remembered I was buying Cadbury eggs. Game set match.

I'm going to wait until my wanderingness wears off, so I don't post three thousand photos in my enthusiasm. How will you satisfy your need for irrelevant tennis lingo until then? heaven only knows.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa. I had no idea you had a bogging addiction as well as a blogging addiction. This is worse than I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't knock it 'til you try it Athena. I'm not ashamed.

    ReplyDelete

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.