sky machines: boo

February 9, 2011

boo

Brooke's Museum of Fan Art recently acquired its inaugural work in its modern art collection, a minimalist piece entitled "I'm happy six years old," by Narmine. The exhibit will be open to the public immediately, provided the public has keys to my apartment.



Critics were moved to tears by the rich purple color - a symbol of the artist's tumultuous relationship with her mother. The white space brings to mind a never-ending loneliness, and the three sides of the triangle remind the viewer of his own mortality.

But all I can say is "Really? A triangle? Kevin just gave me a sweet drawing of a monkey eating noodles (I think) and you drew me a triangle?"

1 comment:

  1. Hey where are you? Are you refusing to post because no one had commented on your last post? :)

    ReplyDelete

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.