sky machines: what's green on the outside, orange on the inside, and can hold 10 packages of chocolate?

February 8, 2011

what's green on the outside, orange on the inside, and can hold 10 packages of chocolate?

I wouldn't really be living in France if I hadn't bought a killer purse. France is home to some of the world's top designers, blah, blah, blah, CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY.



 I've been coveting this sweet children's messenger bag since December, but always talked myself out of buying it. With ridiculous excuses like "It will clash with my lime green sweater" or "I'm only going to buy purses with skateboards on them."

But then I made this chart of the most important features in a purse and realized I had to have it.

























That's a little blurry but the point is, it has them all. No bag will ever be as cool as this one; it's mathematically impossible. I guess you could argue that it's not a cat in a bandit mask, but a raccoon. But have you ever seen a raccoon on roller skates? I didn't think so.



I'm also modeling my red scarf with rabbits on it, bringing the total number of animals in this outfit to a sub-par two. I thought I looked really cool in this scarf until just now, when I decided I look like Rosie the Riveter. But that could just be my fierce independence. It's hard to tell. Off to go rob a bank in roller skates, catch you later!

3 comments:

  1. That's not a raccoon. It's totally a cat in a bandit mask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'm glad someone agrees with me.

    ReplyDelete

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.