sky machines: next week I'm requesting an iPhone.

March 24, 2011

next week I'm requesting an iPhone.

I hit the jackpot today, gifts-from-five-year-olds-wise. Let's start with this sexy portrait of me:



"Those two circles are for you to color, when you get home," the gift-giver informed me. THANK GOODNESS. Yesterday I finally wrapped up every season of CSI, baked the last recipe in The Joy of Cooking, and read polished off the Library of Congress' collection by authors whose last names start with Z, I was really hurting for an activity tonight.

And then there was this awesome home-made envelope. What could be inside?



THIS could be inside:



Count them, seven silly band drawings, seven trompe l'œil envelopes, and one creative spelling of "Brooke." Maybe.

And here's the best present: a brand new cell phone.



The great thing about this one is - oh excuse me, someone's calling. I wonder who it is?


Oh it's my friend!


She has shocking news!


What, she was just kidding! My friend is so hilarious!!


Man, it would be cool to have friends in real life.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some circles to color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.