sky machines: maybe it's radish.

April 15, 2011

maybe it's radish.

GOOD NEWS: now that work is over, I have time to admit to myself that I've had a fever all week, and probably bronchitis.


GOOD NEWS: as long as I don't go to the doctor, it will stay "probably bronchitis" and not turn into "Brooke, you have bronchitis." I should write a book on how to not get diagnosed with any illness ever again. It would be very short.


GOOD NEWS:: today I finally did something I've wanted to be a tradition since I moved here, and bought myself flowers at the Friday market to cheer myself up. (I didn't want cheering myself up to be a tradition, just the part about flowers.) 


I may be the only girl ever to graduate from my university without taking a flower-arranging class. This probably would have earned me a C-. All I know about these flowers is their name starts with R in French and that the orange ones were moldy. What an exciting tradition.


Hope your Friday was as good as mine.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, beautiful. I love the first still life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That class was offered at like 8 am. Yeah right.

    ReplyDelete

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.