sky machines: what did I do to you

December 5, 2011

what did I do to you

There are a lot of stray cats in the area I run in. And while I still have a lot to learn about them, I have finally gotten to the bottom of one thing: I know why people started thinking that a black cat crossing your path is unlucky.

Cats give you this look, pretty much all the time, and especially when you pass them, a look that says "Oh man, you are NOT going to like what's going to happen to you now."

This is what a thousand words of that looks like:



And now that I'm on the subject of cats I'm so tempted to add some cat videos.

This is what restraint looks like.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously! And I love your new banner, you're pretty and I love the crown! :)

    ReplyDelete

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.