sky machines: I can't be the only person who likes movie trailers better than movies.

May 16, 2012

I can't be the only person who likes movie trailers better than movies.

Do not look over at me during movie trailers. I cry during every single one. And usually by the time the opening credits finally come around I'm so emotionally spent that I just sleep through the entire movie.

Maybe I like making up the plot details myself. Maybe I have a crush on the man who does the voiceovers. Maybe I have a short attention span. Whatever it is, I like my stories two minutes or less.

A good movie is like a girl's skirt, you blink and then it's gone. Wait is that not how that saying goes?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.