sky machines: one percent of a moon

May 31, 2012

one percent of a moon

Speaking of things you don’t care about, my plan to walk a different route to work every day has been a huge success. Today I walked past a fake fire hydrant made especially for dogs to relieve themselves on, and a Batmobile that I guess could be used for the same thing in a pinch. Everyone I saw smiled at me, I don’t know why and I’m not going to look into it.

Anyone who’s ever walked with me has commented later that I walk way, way, way too fast. Today I was wearing (the very cutest) leopard print flats and there were puddles everywhere so I had to walk so slowly I saw everything seven times. I liked it. I will never do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.