sky machines: Love interruption

July 25, 2012

Love interruption

On my twelve-block-walk home tonight I walked by two different couples who happened to be breaking up exactly when I passed them.

Some people might say this needs to happen three times before I can announce that I have a rare gift/curse that causes my very presence to make relationships disintegrate, but I’m feeling pretty confident so I’m going to go ahead and call it now.

As someone who can melt love by simply jaywalking across Davis let me tell you: breaking up in Portland is beautiful in the summer. If you decide to do it I recommend this line I heard:

“You feel like you don’t know me anymore, Katie? Well here’s something you can know: this is over.”

2 comments:

  1. This article helps me a lot. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a true master of the quill! This reading was the so absorbing!Write more and thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.