sky machines: Ode to fitness classes with my little sister

July 30, 2012

Ode to fitness classes with my little sister

I miss NO LIMITS! class at 5 am Saturday mornings I miss stripping class at 10 at night where we did kickboxing to "Gold Digger" and the teacher wore purple velour pants and hoop earrings and kept telling us to get sweatier I miss the Beginners Yoga class that was so hard we walked out and all the mirrors in the room made it look like we were walking out five times I miss Monday morning Step Aerobics with 10 middle-aged ladies and that one guy that doesn't even know why he's there I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.