sky machines: So good you can almost eat it

July 31, 2012

So good you can almost eat it

This blog is mostly a recipe blog with a hundred random blog posts between each recipe. So here's what you've all been waiting for: last weekend I made a pizza where the crust was made of ground-up cauliflower instad of crust. Because I really love pizza, and I miss it a lot.

Cauliflower pizza sounds disgusting, and I was skeptical until I found rave reviews online:
"Doesn't taste nearly as bad as it sounds."
"Looks just like pizza."
"Tastes a LOT like pizza."

And my favorite:
"I could almost pick up pieces of it and eat them!"

A pizza you can almost eat?! Obviously I had to try it. Instead of linking to the recipe I'll just simplify it for you: probably don't make a pizza out of cauliflower. Sometimes things sound disgusting and taste great, but it's better to just play it safe and eat things that sound great and taste great.

But I loved it. It really did look exactly like a pizza, probably one of those 70-cent Party Pizzas you microwave instead of bake. And those taste a lot like pizza.

Pictures to break up the text! Here's me eating pizza with my sister:



I am 15 and she is 11.

Here are my other sisters, they're 13 but today they're 17:



My brother doesn't like photos but he does love pizza.

This is NOT the pizza I made but I wish it were because look at it:



Here's the time I made granola.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.