sky machines: What's the word for laughing but also feeling like the worst person?

December 4, 2012

What's the word for laughing but also feeling like the worst person?

Three messages from my mom after I got a new phone and changed my voicemail message to just the word "hi."

7:01 PM
Brooke!
Are you still there?
Did I lose you?
Can you hear me?
Brooke.
Ok I'm going to call back.

7:02 PM
Um.
Oh!
Wait.
Are you still there?
Well that is so weird...
I hear nothing, I can't hear you.

7:03 PM
(Laughter)
(Silence)
Shoot. Can you hear me?
Oh...
Hmmm.
Brooke?

Sorry Mom. My voicemail is fixed now.



How many times can I post this photo of my family throwing hand signs at a midwestern Applebees and still have it be hilarious? Seven times? Eight times?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.