sky machines: I think I'm a winter

July 23, 2013

I think I'm a winter

It's been way too long since I did a fashion post. Here's what I wore today:

Highlighter-colored sweatshirt, Gap
Gap does it again! It's only 11 am and I'm already five compliments deep.

Spilled chocolate milkshake, coffee shop across the street
Chocolate milkshakes are a great mid-morning snack for young professionals who want to replenish their bodies with vital nutrients like sugar while simultaneously testing the effects of gravity on milkshake.

Soap water, 5th floor women's bathroom
When I finally finish my Yelp review of the 5th floor women's bathroom it will lose at least one star for the handsoap's inability to even somewhat fade a chocolate milkshake stain from a neon sweatshirt.

Paper towels, 5th floor women's bathroom
Tired of wet sweatshirt touching your skin? Try stuffing a few handfulls of paper towels under it! Looks like the 5th floor women's bathroom just earned back a star.

Black raincoat, my desk
Not only covers chocolate stains, wet sweatshirts, and paper towel stuffing, but gives you that awesome "Brooke are you going somewhere I didn't even realize it was raining" look.

Stay tuned for tomorrow when I maybe do laundry.

Pictures to break up the text!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.