sky machines: come here right meow

January 26, 2011

come here right meow

Things have been crazy lately. When I'm not working nine hours a week, reading French comic books, or teaching stray cats to beatbox, I like to stop every now and then to congratulate myself on achieving an exhausting goal: making my hair grow longer. Operation Grow Hair Longer than Current Length has been a tremendous success.


If you pay incredible attention to detail you might have noticed I'm wearing the same shirt in three of the pictures. Apparently I really like that shirt.

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is absolutely hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, check out the video clip I just put on our blog. If your window flowers could talk to you, this is what they would say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA. I love the Bob Dylan look. By the way, I'm working on the same goal. It's tiring.

    ReplyDelete

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.