sky machines: flaneuse

January 10, 2011

flaneuse

A lot of people ask why I don't go to more tourist attractions in Europe. Do more traveling, see it all. I have a really good reason.

It's because yesterday, when I was walking down a busy street by my apartment, an old man began waving around wildly for something he had dropped on the sidewalk. His eyes were crazy focused, and in his rush to pick up whatever it was he lost, his cane and several boxes fell on the ground, but kept his cigarette clenched between his lips. I looked down to see what he was getting so upset about dropping, and saw a bright pink set of false teeth.

And that's why I don't travel more - because I have already seen it all.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! That is so funny!

    I look forward to reading more of your blog! :)

    -Francesca
    www.mypeacelovetravel.com

    ReplyDelete

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.