sky machines: coming from someone who googled "how to apply eyeliner" last week

August 30, 2011

coming from someone who googled "how to apply eyeliner" last week

Not much going on HERE, except reading craft tutorials for how to organize your twenty makeup brushes that you own because you are trying to conceal your identity, you work in the circus, or you share a makeup counter with your sister wives.



If you have any other explanation for why someone would have this many brushes TELL ME because heaven knows I am curious.

Besides counting the face-painting implements over and over again, I've also been passing time by going to pet adoption events and talking about dogs with dog foster parents, chatting with my landlord, and reading so many books that the dogs and my landlord are blown away by my perspicacity. No, perspicacity does not really make sense in that sentence. I guess I have a few more books to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.