sky machines: the only thing he won't eat is lettuce

August 17, 2011

the only thing he won't eat is lettuce

I miss my dog the most when I'm leaving a room, and instinctively place any food items up on a counter out of reach. Then I remember that unfortunately, no one is going to jump on the table and polish off the stick of butter or tear apart my backpack to get to that package of M&Ms. I can leave snacks in low places without rushing to the vet or cleaning dog vomit off my favorite sweater.

When I remember I stop for a second, and then go ahead and put them up on the counter. Just in case.

If you're reading this McGee - I'm always ready for you to drop by. Also, if you can read, can you also write? The pawprint on my birthday card from the family looked forged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.