sky machines: I know I'm obnoxious

October 14, 2011

I know I'm obnoxious


It can only be annoying to hear this but, my job is so fun that Fridays don't have the sparkle they used to. Proof: garbage pickup is on Fridays and I remember to take the trash to the curb about once every four weeks.

I still love weekends though, because when I don't have time to do laundry no one has a good week, and because all four of the local animal shelters have adoption events on Saturdays. There's nothing like hitting those up back to back to back to back in a clean shirt.

What is your favorite day? Does it involve homeless dogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.