sky machines: who's cool now?

October 18, 2011

who's cool now?

Here's what I usually look like on my way to work.



I know what you're thinking, "How could she possibly improve on this?" Think no longer:



This is a dramatization of how it would look if my tricked-out helmet somehow hit me in the face. Check out that lightning bolt!

Now maybe fewer children will mock me mercilessly. I would say type that with so much more confidence if this morning two people hadn't yelled "Hey nice helmet, loser!" from the side of the road. Do you not see these lightning bolts? I am made for speed.

2 comments:

  1. I want that helmet! I'm doing that this weekend for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are people so mean? I'd love to have a lighten bolted helmet!

    ReplyDelete

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.