sky machines: Then Meatcat flies in on his skateboard

November 14, 2012

Then Meatcat flies in on his skateboard

I don't remember how I ended up on this part of the internet but I'm glad I did, even though it gave me some pretty intense sensory overload.



Birthday cake you can eat with a spoon? Kraft Macaroni and Cheese popcorn powder? Is the Kraft "What's new!" page better than Wikipedia's page of discontinued cereals? 

While we're at it: Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Crackers! (their friends and their legal team call them KD Crackers)


The Canwich!


Ice cream ramen!


And then my friend pointed out that Jello-flavored birthday cake is not the first birthday cake you can eat with a spoon:



And probably not the last, thank goodness.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.