sky machines: What do you get when you combine sleeping and pastries?

April 29, 2013

What do you get when you combine sleeping and pastries?

Today I realized I have 27 Google Docs and 13 blog posts with the phrase "in the middle of the night" including this one (In the middle of the night you'll hear screaming) and this one (reading Stephen King books in the middle of the night), and this one you're reading right now.

I must think it sound romantic or relaxing, but it's also kind of embarrassing. What am I writing about so often? Haunted houses? Slumber parties? I accidentally typed "slumber pastries" and almost didn't fix it because how incredible does that sound. I don't even know what slumber pastries are but I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.