sky machines: no cavities is a triple-word score

August 22, 2013

no cavities is a triple-word score

She was definitely only listening to me to be polite. "Have you seen The Cove?" I asked.

She hadn't. It would have been a great time to stop talking but I didn't.

"I watched it last night. In the cove where they slaughter the dolphins, there's so much blood that the water looks like paint - just red paint with boats full of dolphins in it. That's what it looked like when I brushed this morning. I just wanted to give you a heads up."

My dental hygienist's name starts with H and ends with a bad hand in Scrabble. She was so, so, so sorry that it was 7:30 in the morning but I didn't mind at all. The way I see it I have to be somewhere at 7:30 every day and really the dentist is at least in the top ten.
tep ten places to be at 7:30
1. running
2. at the coast and there are one hundred killer whales
3. just waking up from staying overnight at a planetarium
4. road trip with my dog
5. getting a haircut
6. at work being super productive
7. swimming pool of money
8. the dentist
9. the airport
10. in bed having nightmares about dolphins
Especially my dentist, where there are enough luxury options to make it almost seem like the worst spa ever. Heated neck pillow? Massage chair? Sunglasses? Bitter mouthwash that makes your gums numb for thirty minutes? Sure, I'll take all of it.

Hsqqmkji likes toothbrushes made of organic materials, and she likes anyone from Minnesota, and she loved that I forgot to take my glasses off before the 3D x-ray so I looked like some sort of happy robotic skeleton nerd. "Everyone is going to get such a kick out of this." said Hmjjqtfm. She let me made me take all the floss I wanted.

Now my teeth look great and my neck feels really really cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.