sky machines: Why I have a scar on my ankle

August 21, 2013

Why I have a scar on my ankle

When I went in to get my spider bite looked at the doctor was a retired military doctor who was not going to take any funny business from girls with spider bites and at one point she even said “You’ve got yourself some ‘splainin’ to do.” I have wanted my whole life for someone to say that to me.

She loaded me up with medicine (“If I got to make the rules you’d be getting a lot more than this but they get after you for stupid little things like that.”) and she drew a crooked circle around the spider bite with a sharpie and she told me “DON’T let it get outside this line” so seriously that all I could say back was “Yes ma’am.” I have wanted my whole life to say that to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add a captcha because one of my posts has the word "Google" in it and it was attracting spam robots like some sort of honey-covered robot magnet.